For Asbestos Removal Wrexham, call the undoubted experts at Fibre Safe; the ‘one-stop-shop’ for asbestos solutions. Based in offices-both North Wales and Merseyside, Fibre Safe has lead the way in providing tailored solutions for both domestic and commercial clients. For many companies, the facts about asbestos are not readily known; which can lead to serious problems, so it’s always best to know exactly what you are dealing with when it comes to asbestos.
No matter if you are in Wrexham and require asbestos removal or anywhere else in the North Wales, Cheshire and Merseyside areas, Fibre Safe can provide a first-class service that will put your mind at rest that you are in the hands of consummate professionals. Having already built up excellent working relationships-in the commercial sector-with local authorities, NHS, factories, industrial companies, etc., we have the necessary know-how and expertise to deliver on our promises.
For an asbestos removal Wrexham project, we ensure all work is carried out to the highest specification; complying with all health, safety and environmental standards. The company-as a rule-adhere at all times to health and safety provisions in line with all regulatory requirements set by the government. Through diligence, dedication and an ability to adapt to any environment we encounter, it’s no coincidence that Fibre Safe are sought after and held in such high esteem.
Our Qualifications and Accreditations include:
- BOHS P402 Asbestos Surveying and Sampling
- BOHS P405 Management of Asbestos in Buildings
- BOHS P406 Supervision and Management of Safe Removal of Asbestos
- ARCA (Asbestos Removal Contractors Association)
- ARCA – Asbestos Licensed Removal Operative
- ARCA – Asbestos Licensed Operative Supervisor
- ARCA – Asbestos Licensed Contract Manager
- UKATA (UK Asbestos Training Association)
- UKATA – Asbestos Tutor
- CIRIA – Construction Industry Research and Information Association
- CIRIA – Asbestos in Soil
For prompt, professional service, please call our North Wales office today on 0800 458 4136 or send your enquiry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.